Friday, November 5, 2010

differences

pretty flowers on my windowsill 

i will call the entity B
B is very different than me
B thinks i am a princess who has no idea how to work and earn 
B is right about the princess thing
but i do work and know how to earn

B likes cold
strongly dislike it 

B dislikes Chinese people/food/culture
no explanation needed 

i like shopping
B doesnt
B actually despises all things materialistic
kudos to B
but im under control
i have my limits to my worldliness

B doesnt like makeup, home decor, crafts, baking
B likes cooking
but not real food 

B can be kind of awkward 
i like to be friendly
its not nice when B doesnt reciprocate 

B thinks i steal people and feelings away from them

i have to deal with B forever
because i just have to 

but then again

i have judged B a lot
and B has judged me back
one of us has to stop first

im working on it 

thanks for reading 
(ps B is not Ry) 

6 comments:

  1. I always enjoyed reading your writings. You have a way to make it classy, and I love it. Reading your blog makes me wanna visit your home. Can't wait for your Christmas decor/idea posts. It's my favorite season. :DD

    Love,
    Shmee

    ReplyDelete
  2. good gracious! who is this b person?? I'm glad my name starts with an m ;) hehe - see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's me! i'm B! Batasha!
    kiddddinggggggg :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha :D dont worry its none of you ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I KNOW WHO THE ENTITY IS! HEEHEE!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...