Friday, May 20, 2011

hunger games madness


happy friday to you!

for those of you who have not yet read the hunger games 
please do
its so much fun
it took me a while to get on the bandwagon 
but thanks to some friends who had read it before me
and my friend N for giving me the first book (thanks N!)
i started reading and got addicted 
prepare for no sleep for the first two books
the third in my opinion was slower and "whinier" 
but still a great ending


here are the two main men:

not too shabby
liam will play gale 
and josh will play peeta
i was imagining a different peeta and gale
i thought gale would be brunette and peeta would be blonde!
whatever they might do some hair-dying to tweak things up

i like jennifer lawrence as katniss
thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. Totally agree with thinking Peeta would be blonde and Gale brown-haired...so weird! I don't know if I'm crazy about Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss; doesn't have the look I imagined, but it's hard to please everyone, right? Loved the first book the very most, but I'm looking forward to the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure about any of the characters but I am really excited to see the movie, and how they script and shoot it to make it not R rated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to see it next march! The girl is fine but I'm not sure about the guys... and I believe somewhere in the first book they describe petta as blonde and light and gale as dark so who knows

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...