Monday, February 28, 2011

immaculate baking co. cinnamon chip scones

just tried this last week
scones from the immaculate baking co. 
it was between cinnamon chip or blueberry
cinnamon chip won as you can see below 

the pop always scares me
ry got startled too
made us laugh

put some turbinado sugar on top for some extra crunch
sugar in the raw is my favorite!

like sparkling crystals

browned up and done 

strawberry butter and strawberry slices

pretty pretty red berries
summer please come sooner!

strawberry butter via
mix 1/2 cup softened unsalted butter with 1/4 cup strawberries and 1/8 tsp. salt in a food processor.
process until well combined. 

so so good

3 comments:

  1. chloe please stop making yummy food without me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks like heaven! I miss scones :( We used to get them ALL the time at the farmer's market in Rexburg. And girl, I always hate opening those cans because I'm scared of the pop! ha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...