Tuesday, March 8, 2011

made me think of & nail polish of the month: revlon's make mine mango

a new little installment on this little blog called "made me think of" 
here goes

my nail polish of the month is revlon's make mine mango to chase the dreary days away which
made me think of mangoes and pineapples which
made me think of jamba juice and smoothies which
made me think of spending time with friends which
made me think of my friend's baby shower coming up which
made me think of still needing a simple punch bowl which
made me think of going to the thrift store which
made me think of my goal of not going to the thrift store till spring which
made me think of when is spring really here? which
made me think of Easter and pastel colors which
made me think of cream-colored dresses with lace trimmings which
made me think of tea parties which
made me think of my vintage glass collection which
made me think of my grandmother which
made me think of family which
made me miss them

1 comment:

  1. I just super love this post. I always have thought like that and I have to stop and think..okay how did I start thinking about all of this?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...