Friday, April 1, 2011

weekending plans


this is NOT my house but a house that is similar to it
a Victorian style home
my home is not large but not tiny either

i have not gotten around to taking many pictures of the house yet
 simply because moving is crazy

seriously crazy
and its an absolute mess
my head spins with excitement/stress/nervousness for all the projects to come
as well as the decorating 
color palette will be decided hopefully in the next few weeks

patience is a virtue
not my virtue
working on it!
but the house needs to just be cleaned and rid of a dozen or so boxes 
we will be good to go
for pictures at least

this weekend i am looking forward to this
and seeing my lil sister!
probably wont get to doing much housework but oh well
so much fun and so little time 


1 comment:

  1. That house looks really close to the same as yours! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...