this is what i am currently wanting to eat all the time
no- not pregnant- this is just normal me
- fixed some electrical problems
- i now know that electricians cost a lot (yikes)
- but now i have my dryer working again (yea)
- have put most of the plants in the garden
- a few herbs and other plants still need to be placed in the ground
- there are so many scary bugs (makes me want ry to be around)
- the raspberry roots are doing well (thank goodness)
- found curly parsley randomly growing in the midst of some rocks
- purple pansies were growing in the oddest space of the patio
- planted walla walla onions. just because i love saying "walla walla"
fun pics to come- there has not been much time to sit and download all the photos i have taken. the garden has consumed me with all the work that needs to be done.
***and great news***
my little brother will be serving in the Salt Lake City Mission. my family and i are beyond excited/happy/nervous. haha. more details in the coming weeks. so proud of my little brother!