Friday, June 10, 2011

updates

this is what i am currently wanting to eat all the time
no- not pregnant- this is just normal me

house/garden updates:
- fixed some electrical problems
- i now know that electricians cost a lot (yikes)
- but now i have my dryer working again (yea)
- have put most of the plants in the garden 
- a few herbs and other plants still need to be placed in the ground
- there are so many scary bugs (makes me want ry to be around)
- the raspberry roots are doing well (thank goodness)
- found curly parsley randomly growing in the midst of some rocks
- purple pansies were growing in the oddest space of the patio
- planted walla walla onions. just because i love saying "walla walla"

fun pics to come- there has not been much time to sit and download all the photos i have taken. the garden has consumed me with all the work that needs to be done. 

***and great news***
my little brother will be serving in the Salt Lake City Mission. my family and i are beyond excited/happy/nervous. haha. more details in the coming weeks. so proud of my little brother!

3 comments:

  1. wow That's awesome Nico is going to SLC mission :D I'm excited for him too! Sounds like garden takes a lot of work! That reminds my mom, I saw her diligently tending for the garden when I was growing up. I know when you do something you do everything you can, so I know it will turn out beautifully :) Oh, the strawberry chocolate...yummm I want some too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those strawberries look delicious!! I want one right now!

    I am so excited for Nico! He is a fabulous young man and I know that he will be a great missionary. It was fun seeing him a couple of weeks ago at Todd's mission farewell. Having a missionary in your family is the best feeling in the world! Congrats Nico!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wala wala is now the word of the day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...