Wednesday, October 20, 2010

cupcake brigade

the cupcake class went well (whew!)
hope you enjoy these pictures and maybe get some ideas for your next soirée





a sweet for your sweetheart


a choo-choo train themed boy's birthday party

cookie monster 
he was definitely popular

swimmin with the sharks

festive Christmas trees

the girly-girl tower of pink


cute plastic baby booties

the circus is in town

happy baby!

and thank you to N for all your help with the crazy frosting of the cakes
my apartment smelled of sugar for 3 days
fun :) 

3 comments:

  1. Dude... that is a lot of cupcakes! I'm so proud to call you my awesome baking sister! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite blog :D I learn so much from it, and it's pretty ;)
    Love,
    Shmee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...