Wednesday, June 15, 2011

one of the best things about summer



see's candies brings back the root beer lollipop flavor!
i wish they kept the name sassafras
it sounds so much more fun

every summer i look forward to see's bringing it back
for Christmas they do cinnamon 
the cinnamon is good
but the sassafras is better in my opinion

my mom is addicted to the chocolate pops 
no surprise that she passed the addiction down to me
but i am partial to the sassafras flavor

go and try one
they are only 70 cents a pop

last time i visited the mall i bought a little bouquet of pops
to tempt my mom when she comes for a visit at the end of this month
unfortunately they are tempting me more right now



1 comment:

  1. I love See's Candies. I don't go in there so much though, cuz I always assume that it's out of my budget. I better get in there and check out those pops :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...