Friday, May 13, 2011

made me think of and nail polish of the month


i purchased essie nail polish in allure which was what kate wore on the happy wedding day and is my polish of the month

which made me think of the royal's sweet double kiss on the balcony
which made me think of the saying "keep calm its only a wedding" see here
which made me think of weddings
which made me think of peonies
which made me think of lots and lots of fluffy ruffles 
which made me think of my new favorite candle flower shop
which made me think of anniversary presents- early i know
which made me think of all the house projects i need more than presents
which made me think of gardening
which made me think of bugs and neighborhood stray cats
which made me think of making traps
which made me think of tuna
which made me think of fishing
which made me think of spear fishing in hawaii
which made me crave mangoes and pineapples
which made me think of my recent jamba juice packet purchase from target
which made me think of the st. barts collection also at target
which made me want to go shopping

again...


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...